Old July 11th 03, 05:12 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank*Gilliland) In
,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank*Gilliland) In
,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(William*Baumann) Well I already have a
Wison 5000, but I had heard that the free air coils were some of the
best loaded antennas..
_
As far as power handling capacity,,,they are. Finding a linear in and
around Jersey....

Hmmm.... where did he say he is in Jersey,

Twist?

He didn't. Try to stay relevant.
_
If he didn't say he was in Jersey,

IF wishes were horses beggars would ride.

then why did

YOU say Jersey,

Because it's relevant.

and how is Jersey relevant?

You're out of the loop, Frankie-lite.

Yes, I learned it's a good thing to stand back

You never stood back, Frankie-lite,,you have always demonstrated a
fondness for rushing in where angels fear to tread and doing a
half-gainer into a swan dive head first into a vat of fecal matter.

Probably because it used to be a swimming

pool until you came along and filled it with

"fecal matter".

Odd (not really).....you are the one defending N8's illegal actions and
he is the one that spam filled this group with hate and perverted filth,
while Lelnad KC8LDO told the group that just to prove a point, he could
contact N8 and have him restart his campign of hate and flooding. So in
effect, we have N8 that brought his love of cb to the group, Lelnad
attempting to blackmail the group (several times) and you defending the
both of them. You need to see that post, too, Frankie-lite?
LOL,,anyways,,good morning,,,somehow, I juts knew you wold be waiting
here 'round the clock for me,..after all, it;s not about cb anymore with
you,,,its about ME....LOL.

For starters, I don't defend Doug's or Leland's actions, legal or not. They can
defend themselves if they so choose. Secondly, there was indeed a lot of spam
that filled this group with hate and perverted filth, and you had your slimy
hand in part of it yourself. Thirdly, it was YOU that wanted me to join your
little love-fest with Leland and Doug with your insinuations and allegations
(oh, that's right, those were your "beliefs") that I was one (or both) of them,
and/or part of an anti-Twistedhed consipracy that exist(ed) in your paranoid
delusions. And finally, you continue to fan the flames by convincing yourself
that your hallucinations were real, maintaining them even now as you continue to
accuse me of being N7VCF (or Leland, or whoever it is you "believe" me to be
this week other than who I am). If your beleaguered existence can only survive
by fighting with enemies that you created yourself, then by all means continue.
But once in a while take a stroll out in the mushroom patch (don't forget to
wear your bullet-proof vest in case there are more people like you in the area),
munch a big 'ol toad stool and dream up some new enemies, because your game is
getting real old and stale, Trog.

_
Attempts to pull you out have resulted in you pulling others down to
your level.

whenever you start forming loops by chasing

your own tail (tracer-routing people's IP

numbers), because it usually means that you

are about to do something extraordinarily

stupid.

LOL..geee,that wasn't efective,,,curse me, call me a name or
something,,you're slipping.

That's because you have filled the vat so far

it's overflowing.

You're the one complaining. You're the one with the problems. You're the
one attempting to abdicate personal responsibility by blaming others for
your misery.

I have no misery. But people are responsible for their own miseries, including
getting popped when they choose to operate illegally.

So did you trace it far enough to see that the

block holding his IP is subbed out from AT&T

to MCC in Middletown, NY? You must be

REALLY paranoid to trace the headers of

people that agree with you.

=============
LOL,,I didn't trace anything. You're out of the loop. Jersey is THE
place to get linears these days.

Oh really? I thought

Another problem.

Sometimes I wonder if you think you are being clever with your 'hack-and-attack'
method of posting. But you know what would be even -more- clever? If you could
learn how to quote. Now THAT might impress somebody!

the place to get linears

and other illegal CB equipment was through

yahoo auctions.

Why mess with an auction when one can go straight to a source? I suppose
if one wishes to pay more,,this would illustrate why you "thought" the
way you did.

Prices on auctions are usually less than the original price, which makes good
sense especially if the equipment is still being manufactured.

So where do you get your information that

Jersey is the place for amps?

You're out of the loop, Frankie-lite,,and you're not about to be brought
in, no matter how nicely you ask.

Uh huh. Just as I thought, you can't answer the question.

_
It needs repeated: Never have I met
anyone so determined to remain ignorant, such as yourself. Do try to not
allow your personal feelings to cloud your posts, Frankie-lite,,,

Don't worry, I won't.

Beginning when?

Now who, other than yourself, is saying that

"Jersey is THE place to get linears these

days"?

Gee, Frankie-lite,,,,your communication deficit is really reeking havoc
on your psyche.

And you can't answer the question. Gee, what a suprise. When the old "I'm not
going to reveal my sources" excuse doesn't work you jump right to the off-topic
personal attack. What's next in your arsenal of defense mechanisms, Trog?

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----