Old July 11th 03, 05:30 PM
Paul Evans

"Brainbuster" wrote in message
news:3f0d033d.0@entanet...
Paul Evans wrote in message ...

This was a very big shock. I've heard the rumours and speculation that has

emerged since, including
allegations that he was forced to play, despite telling his manager he had

been feeling dizzy.

Sorry for the delay, my system went down... I could not start Windows, as
Explorer was reporting an error and shutting down. I have had use the old
"Program Manager" interface and backup files before re-installing
everything. Unfortunately, Progman does not support long filenames, so I
have then had to work out the real names of files.

I have not heard those rumours, or anything more about Foe after the death.
I don't follow Football like my Son does, but I believe that there was also
a manager who had a Son die the same way, playing Football.

I've not heard of that one, but SDS (Sudden Death Syndrome), which is what I'm
assuming this was, does tend to afflict people who work out a lot.

Paul.