Old July 11th 03, 09:24 PM
Stu Pidity

Scott didn't you say hams bored you and you would never be a Ham?
Guess Ill have to dig up that post.

"Scott Unit 69" wrote in message
: Although they teach AM wrong, like the question on the amateur exam.

Is the Amateur Exam question published by the ARRL..?

How about telling us what the question is as stated and what the
correction is. It's pretty hard to publish large books and get

everything
right. Did they correct it later on...?

This question was noted in one of the Elements I took on Sunday. I
don't remember if it was in 3 or 4. I took them back to back.

: For AM look he
: http://www.cbtricks.com/~kd6tas/amsig.htm

Bill's web page bores me to tears...

No one said technical stuff was the funny pages...

: This is the correct information which can be verified by reading
: chapter 4 in the RF Technician's Handbook, 2nd edition, by
: Cotter W. Sayre, 621.38.

have to see if a copy can be dug up...

It is a very good book. Anyone interested in radio should read it.