Old July 13th 03, 02:44 PM
gw

"sheik yerbooti" wrote in message ...
"gw" wrote in message
om...
(Wesley Fortman) wrote in message

. com...
I was recently given a nice little Uniden CD, I am not able to use the
car enough to make it worthwhile to install it there, how would I go
about setting it up in the house? I have a small room where I have my
computer and office stuff.I am a Korea Vet with heart problems so I
spend quite a lot of time indoors. I am a newbie so please walk me
through it. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

how much money do you have???

How much ya need? 25% vigorish is due every week and the original amount
borrowed in 2 months. When ya need it by?

20,000..........what happens if i miss a payment????