Old July 16th 03, 02:21 PM
Twistedhed

From: (sheik=A0yerbooti) "Twistedhed"
wrote in message
From:
(sheik yerbooti)
Twitsy, what was your reason for the reply to

this post? "Twistedhed"

__
The question that remains, is what was your reason for replying to your
own post? I merely pointed it out....

You pointed nothing out because that is just it

twisted nutz that was not my post,

You messed up..that's what takes place when you are reduced to talking
to yourself. It most certainly was your post,,,I even isolated your IP#
so you don't miss it this time around....

_

why would I post something deragatory about

myself and the AKC. I just blamed george

because it came from aol and anything that is

posted via aol has to be george according to

you guys.

I claimed nothing of the sort.
Talking to yourself or attacking me will not change what you wrote.

Perhaps you can keep notes so we dont get to

far ahead of you.

You, speaking to yourself, does not constitute "we"...LOL.

As usual you have no clue

It's not about me,,,you screwed up, I merely pointed it out,,,now you're
mad. In turn,,,you must attack.........grow up.

and accuse people

at will with no proof other than opinion.

Look at it again. You made both posts. You merely were called on it and
are having a cow about it. .
__
_

From: "sheik yerbooti"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: The Whole Story
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:46:25 -0400

LOL,cut it out george your killin me =3D]

__

From: "Jacques Strappe" Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb

Subject: Palomar 300A Amp Help...
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 10:37:29 -0400 X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority:
Normal X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158 X-MimeOLE:
Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165 Message-ID:

wa3moj.... who is next? perhaps you could get
dickie boy cranium to give us his next.

__