Old July 16th 03, 10:26 PM
sheik yerbooti

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
From: (sheik yerbooti
"Twistedhed" wrote in message

You pointed nothing out because that is just it

twisted nutz that was not my post,

You messed up..that's what takes place when you are reduced to talking
to yourself. It most certainly was your post,,,I even isolated your IP#
so you don't miss it this time around....
Bull****, the original post to this thread was

most certainly not from me,

I never claimed it was. In fact, I never mentioned the original post at
all. Just the two you wrote and posted...one where you talk to yourself.

Ok twistys I am not going to play ring around the rosey with you your a
jockstrap sniffing fool who has deep mental issues.

Why did you reply to my post then, you said I replied to myself. The
original post was from AOL. Do stay on topic and relevant to the thread. I
replied to a post from aol and you accuse me of replying to myself.

your caught in another lie because how did

you isolate the IP if it was from AOL?

AOL has nothing to do with your posts I cited. AOl wasn't even mentioned
until now. Neither of the posts I cited from you had anything to do with
AOL.

In this thread, which was started by someone from AOL, I replied to this
post. You then claim I am replying to myself, please please stay on topic
and relevant to this thread. Aol was mentioned by me in a previous post, as
I said if you can't keep up have someone explain to you what is going on.

_

LOL Your caught lieing again you heathen

LOL.
_
why would I post something deragatory about

myself and the AKC. I just blamed george

because it came from aol and anything that is

posted via aol has to be george according to

you guys.

I claimed nothing of the sort.Talking to yourself or attacking me will
not change what you wrote.
Exactly, i wrote nothing

From: "sheik yerbooti"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: The Whole Story
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:46:25 -0400

LOL,cut it out george your killin me =]

___

yet you want to lie again with of course false

accusations and your normal tistsy run around

thread.

Lie? LOL..I merely pointed out both posts originated from the same
person,,the person sharing the 68.45.64.179 comcast address referred to
himself as WA3MOJ and talked to himself in the shown example, calling
himself "Geogre."

Yes either a lie or you are a dumb****, the original post to this thread was
from AOL, I made 1 reply to that post, are you with me so far.

Then you decide to repost another post of mine from a completly different
thread and say I am talking to myself. Lets look at this thread again

ROFLMAO, Your a flat out joke,.

Glad I could get you laughing in addition to your constant bitching and
whining.

Perhaps you can keep notes so we dont get to
far ahead of you.

You, speaking to yourself, does not constitute "we"...LOL.

I am speaking to you jackwad, and only you

As usual you have no clue

It's not about me,,,you screwed up, I merely pointed it out,,,now you're
mad. In turn,,,you must attack.........grow up.

You pointed out nothing jackwad,

Sure I did,,,look at ityet a third time.....

You had better look at it the original thread was from AOL, i replied to it
you then jumped on my post I asked you why you did and you said I am talking
to myself. So I ask how your bringing up ip adreesses and there is just one
iop mine from my 1 post

a person made a troll post from aol about me

frank and a few others,

And had nothing to do with my cited example.
You mention it only in failed obfuscation attempts.

I said cut it out George.

Yes,and I merely pointed it out.

Now please tell me what did you point out and
the funny part how did I screw up ? You better
grow up your ACTING LIKE A 2 YR OLD.

and accuse people

at will with no proof other than opinion.

Look at it again. You made both posts. You merely were called on it and
are having a cow about it. .

What posts have I made ass wipe? i didnt make the original post that was
from aol, you said I am talking to myself your dead wrong.

You are really a asshole twsity, below this is

the original post to this thread, i responded to

it and said cut it out George with the 2nd

below post so you tell me How was i talking to

my self assclown? You pointed out nothing

except your a fool

(Original Post)

news5.aus1.giganews.com!firehose2!nntp4!intern1.nn tp.aus1.giganews.com!borde
r1.nntp.aus1.giganews.com!nntp.giganews.com!feed2. news.rcn.net!rcn!news.maxw
ell.syr.edu!ngpeer.news.aol.com!audrey-m1.news.aol.com!not-for-mail
From:
(FrankSpankMonkey) Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb Date: 12 Jul 2003 18:23:07
GMT Organization: AOL
http://www.aol.com Subject: The Whole Story
Subject: The Whole
Story Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:46:25 -0400 X-Priority: 3
-

Yea,,and they have nothing to do with the following posts,,,both from
the same addy.........I merely pointed out how one claiming to be WA3MOJ
responds to himself calling himself "Geogre." ...LOL. Need see it again?

Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:46:25 -0400
of ALL headers X-Abuse-and-DMCA-Info: Otherwise we will be unable to
process your complaint properly
LOL,cut it out george your killin me =]

__
From: "Jacques Strappe" Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb