Old July 17th 03, 06:20 PM
Twistedhed

(sheik=A0yerbooti)

While I can disagree with Frank when he's being a troll, even though is
exact figures are a little off, basically he's correct.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A 0=A0Landshark

How the hell wouldyou know if he was off a

little or not?

LOL,,,what difference does it make?
HE isn't the subject,,,,Egad, but you angry trolling, lids share the
need for personal attack of another.

you say this because tnom says he is off. You

know **** about radios.

Neither do you,,,how could you,,,you're never on...at least most of us
can say we have talked to others in this group on the air..you can't, as
you're never there, you're here worrying about what someone may post
next..LOL!