Old July 17th 03, 06:25 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In , Swan Radioman
wrote:
snip
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Thanks for being such an asshole, You
never said anything about PEP. I figured someone else was going to bring
it up so I asked.

And that's why I said, "if you're not trolling then
somebody else will".

=A0

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0My post in now way flamed or attacked you, in fact
I backed you up. Whats you damn problem?

The PEP question raised a point that I thought
should be addressed. If you took it personally

then that's your problem.

_
No Frank..it's you,,,it's always you. You're the only one that can't see
it despite everyone telling you and as usual, you tell everyone else
it's their problem..no one has a problem Frank,,,you just can't stand
yourself. You are filled with perpetual anger.