Old July 23rd 03, 12:03 AM
Jim Hampton

Twist,

Your comment to Scott about the 'holier than thou' is well taken. Now, I'll
put you in your place concerning tuning up a radio. I turn on the
entertainment center, punch up 91.3, and there is WGMC - nice jazz station -
presto, I'm tuned up. For those who don't understand, go to
rec.radio.amateur.policy or rec.radio.amateur.misc. Oh well, hope the
fishing is going well for ya!

Why is it that so many folks just can't seem to get along or at least leave
others alone? Oh well ...

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim
ps - if you need further info on tuning a radio, just let me know heheheeeee
BTW, I will stick up for Scott. The dude is helping others. Really. Not
everyone is as one sided as some of the folks I (or you) refer to.
Unfortunately, a few *idiots* on one side or the other of the 'fence' give
bad names to the rest. Tickle easy!

From: (CBer)
I thought a tune up was changing the oil, and

replacing the spark plugs.

That's your bad. Stick around,,you can learn even more.

NOW you to now can be the first on your block
to screw up CBs.

How can you profess to knowing what can "screw up" a cb when you don't
even know what a radio tune-up consists of? Ahh..never mind.....LOL.

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).