Old July 23rd 03, 01:33 AM
John

Default >>Shakespeare NBS 2010 Army Big Stick cb antenna<<

Anyone using this 5/8 wave type antenna? It used to be the 1600 and
now it seems they have 2 versions. The NBS 2010 and the Army Big
Stick which is painted camo green. Is the green color the only
difference? I heard that the composites and the manufacturing on it
are better than the A99 and the IMax 2000. Can you offer any advice
on this antenna? I would like to buy it for my cb base station Cobra
29 LTD peaked and tuned very well with a hand held D 104 power mike.
Thanks