Old July 23rd 03, 02:04 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Jim=A0Hampton)
Twist,

Your comment to Scott about the 'holier than

thou' is well taken.

Only I made no such comment,,at least not lately nor in this thread.

Now, I'll put you in your place concerning

tuning up a radio. I turn on the entertainment

center, punch up 91.3, and there is WGMC -

nice jazz station - presto, I'm tuned up. For

those who don't understand, go to

rec.radio.amateur.policy or

rec.radio.amateur.misc. Oh well, hope the

fishing is going well for ya!

Rain stopped and the bite slowed,,,go figure.

Why is it that so many folks just can't seem to

get along or at least leave others alone? Oh

well ...

73 from Rochester, NY

Jim

ps - if you need further info on tuning a radio,

just let me know heheheeeee

BTW, I will stick up for Scott. The dude is

helping others. Really. Not everyone is as one
sided as some of the folks I (or you) refer to.

Unfortunately, a few *idiots* on one side or the
other of the 'fence' give bad names to the rest.
Tickle easy!

_
I never had a problem with Scott or his posts. He's one person that
discuss either service without getting rabid about legalities. It has
been my experience that folks with good intentions need no "sticking up"
or defense from another, but I'm certain he appreciated the gesture.