Old July 23rd 03, 02:10 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In , "Jim Hampton"

wrote:
Twist,
Your comment to Scott about the 'holier than thou' is well taken. snip

Jim, Twisty is right that some hammies have a
holier-than-thou attitude, but it's held mostly by
hammies like Twisty who use it as an excuse

to operate outside the limits of their license.

LOL......how can I use my hammie status as an "excuse" when I maintain I
have no "hammie status".? Hmm? HHahaha..go back to sleep.

I hope you are not agreeing with him in that

respect.

In that "respect"? LOL..hahahahha! You mean in that "aspect"..LOL..the
"aspect" was yours, not mine,,,what he agreed with, was that there are
several lids present,,end of story. Your repeated failure at attempting
to place words in my mouth illustrates exactly the type lid I speak of.