Old July 24th 03, 05:17 PM
Scott Unit 69

ROLDAIGNAULT wrote:

From: Scott Unit 69
| PLEASE DO NOT | :.:\:\:/:/:.:
| FEED THE TROLLS! | :=.' -

Keith made a legitimate request to take action to eliminate the code testing.
He provided the websites to do just that. If you happen to disagree with him on
that issue, it doesn't make it a troll post.

Keith wrote:
as soon as possible. The first protest is August 1st 6 pm local time on 28.306 USB

A troll is one who asks others to do something wrong. In this case, it is use of
10 meters without the proper class of license. The second part of his message is
something that can be done. If you wish to use 10 meters in violation of your
ticket, so be it, it's your NAL, pay it if you want.

His message is half-troll, half good idea. I think we all just need to sit
back and wait a few more months to see what happens. You would be better off
complaining about BPL. If it happens, HF won't mean ****, CW or not.
(Also CB, MW, TV 2 thru 6, 6 meters, VHF lo band and harmonics out the wazoo)