Old July 24th 03, 09:53 PM
Scott Unit 69

A troll is one who asks others to do something wrong. In this case, it is use of
10 meters without the proper class of license.

Could you please quote the part about people using 10 meters
illegally????????????

If it wasn't someone using the name "Keith", someone also posting from
newsguy was suggesting the use of 10 meters by techs in protest.

Now you're gonna' tell me it's not the same guy, just because you're you.
You may drag Frank into a ****ing contest, but I see right through your BS.

Are you related to stewart (horseshoe7)?

I can smell a troll a dialup away...

Subject: ATTN: Tech Licensee USA Morse Code Freedom Day is August 1st
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 01:54:43 -0700

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy, rec.radio.cb

Let the FCC know that they can no longer keep you from your right to use the
ten meter band allocation if you are a technician licensee. The international
requirement for morse code has been removed and there is no such thing as a
technician plus license.
You don't have to use your identity, but no code technicians need to finally
speak out to the FCC they will no longer be oppressed by rules designed for the
stone age of electronic technology.
Get on the air at 6pm local time on August 1st or if the band is open any time
to make contacts in the 28.300-28.500 MHz that is allocated to technicians for
voice. Or if you have a computer you can use the allocated technician CW bands
to send and receive morse code.
Currently the FCC and ARRL want to drag this morse code requirement out for
one or two years while they put BPL and other technology on the fast track. I
will be on the air and I hope 10,000 or more no code technicians will join me.
I guess Hollingsworth will have to require 10,000 people to turn in their CW
proficiency certificate if YOU will join us.
The morse code game is over and I'm not driving 55 when the speed limit is
really 70 mph and the government hasn't changed the signs yet. Just go by the
limitation of your technician license and don't go overboard, we want to show
that just because we didn't pass some dinosaur morse code test that we are bad
operators.
Get on 28.306 USB at 6 PM local time to talk with other no code tech's that
are protesting the FCC and ARRL stupidity.