Old July 25th 03, 03:07 AM

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:53:15 -0400, Scott Unit 69

A troll is one who asks others to do something wrong. In this case, it is use of
10 meters without the proper class of license.

Could you please quote the part about people using 10 meters
illegally????????????

If it wasn't someone using the name "Keith", someone also posting from
newsguy was suggesting the use of 10 meters by techs in protest.

Now you're gonna' tell me it's not the same guy, just because you're you.
You may drag Frank into a ****ing contest, but I see right through your BS.

You responded to his original post calling it a troll post. The
post is not a troll post at all. If you see it as a troll post then it
is only in your imagination, so I will ask you again. Can you please
QUOTE the part about people using 10 meters illegally?????????

P.S. A quote is not imaginary.