Old July 25th 03, 03:32 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , Frank is a bitter man
wrote:

Frankie,

It used to be a lot of fun to pull your chain, but like Michael Savage,
you are now mostly a bitter mean jackass. So I'm done having a bit of fun
jacking you up... Your ratings are way down... back to O'Riley on Fox.

maybe next time...
skipp

What a cop-out! I disprove your BS, and instead of opening your mind (and a few
books) to the facts, you run away with your tail between your legs and call me a
"bitter mean jackass". Why? I didn't use any name-calling -- I didn't even call
you 'Skippy' in this thread! But you turn and call me a "bitter mean jackass"
because I point out that your technical information is seriously faulty? Well,
kiss my ass, Skippy! BTW, you never did reply to my last post in our previous
exchange. Remember this one?

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...40news.cet.com

Just like the last time, you have proven that you know far less about radio than
you claim. And just like the last time, you are backing away using the "I don't
care" attitude. Go away, Skippy. Go try and impress your amp-gods, because you
aren't impressing anyone here.