Old July 25th 03, 04:19 PM
Spamhater

"Keith" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 03:29:59 -0400, Dwight Stewart

wrote:

" wrote:

Let the FCC know that they can no longer keep you
from your right to use the ten meter band allocation
if you are a technician licensee. (snip)

You don't have to use your identity, (snip)

(snip) I will be on the air and I hope 10,000 or
more no code technicians will join me. (snip)

And I suspect anyone who did this would find himself very much alone

on
those frequencies. Only an idiot would risk his license doing something

like
this. That and your provocative email address, should be enough to

convince
most you message is nothing more than a message trolling for suckers

foolish
enough to take it seriously.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/

Dwight, There is no way for anyone to know if a tech license has passed a
morse code test and all techs have voice privileges for 28.3-28.5 MHz.
What is the FCC going to do run around and check every tech license

holder?
Besides would you rather give up ten meters to truckers and CBers?

--
The Radio Page Ham, Police Scanner, Shortwave and more.
http://www.kilowatt-radio.org/

The above argument sucks... ANYONE who values their license "AGREES" to
abide by the Rules and Regulations. YOUR argument that the FCC can't go
checking all call signs and such is the same as this..... ALL Junior
Operators of vehicles at - least here in PA, have to be off the street by a
certain time of night and not much before day light can they get on the
streets with a vehicle.. SO, will the cops stop EVERY car to see if they are
a Junior Operator or NOT? NO, it is impractical.. But it STILL does NOT give
you the authority to do as you damned well please. RULES AND LAWS are made
to be adhered to.. YOU being a part of the lawless society are more a part
of the problem than the solution. TO PROVOKE lawlessness IS a part of the
problem. YOUR telling NO CODE techs to go on air without proper license -
should the blind sheep follow, is as illegal as the CBers who are there as
well. As I said, YOUR ARGUMENT SUCKS. PLUS, 5 wpm code is as lame as you can
get. Once you learn the code, taking the test at 5 wpm will seem boring. It
will be easier than you think..... THOUSANDS have passed it - myself
INCLUDED.. I detect LAZINESS AND LAWLESSNESS. When YOU SIGN A 610 form, now
a 605 for an Amateur License, OR any other form for an FCC license or
permit, YOU "AGREE" to uphold the rules and laws. READ IT........ A man is
only as good as his word, and if you agree to something then fall back on
it, you are not a man of good deed. PLAIN AND SIMPLE........ Hell, why not
provoke people to break all the laws... Allow anyone of any age, ability or
back ground to drink, drive, possess firearms, use radios, whatever... See
how long it takes before there is utter chaos. CRAZY, SIMPLY
CRAZY................... ONE MORE THING..... when a person ACCEPTS the
"agreement" to honor the "PRIVILEGES" earned via that license, they as a
rule do NOT or SHOULD NOT talk to those NOT properly licensed. The ONLY
exception being for preservation of life.

JMS