Old March 12th 04, 06:37 PM
Mark Keith

Art Unwin KB9MZ wrote:

life story clipped to save 300K server room...

Just one comment....Define coupling.

Iwill start another thread which goes
back to my first entrance on this group here possible some of the
newer members will focus on the technical side by looking at the
picture that I hold and not on the man holding it.

That shouldn't be too hard as long as you don't forget to wear your
skivvies when the picture is taken.

I will do this to
lure you all from what you are now readying to do

I'm fixing to go to the bank. I doubt you will be able to lure me away
from that mission.
Money talks, bull#%@ walks...

and you can then determine if indeed I am a man ready for the rubber
room because of insanity.

You will know when that moment arrives. You'll go to the store to buy
donuts and fretzels and teenagers will come up to you and ask "Hey' Are
you Howard Hughes?" "Man! them nine inch nails are the cats ass!"
"Old man, you smell!" "Are you related to Billy Gibbons?" etc, etc ...

To the initial poster, thanks but no thanks,
you have a life to live, remove youself and enjoy the good life.

Will he get a free boat and motor with this limited one time offer? I
know some people who can teach him how to barefoot ski. Some are world
class experts in that field.

--
http://web.wt.net/~nm5k