Old July 25th 03, 11:19 PM
Keith

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:40:56 -0500, "Dan/W4NTI"
wrote:

In anycase I highly doubt the FCC will give the Technician ticket an
equivilant to a General UNLESS the Tech was issued prior to 1986 when the
WRITTEN was the same for Tech and General.

Get over it Keith.

You are not on track and are unable to follow a discussion. I am talking about
a technician class licensee having tech class HF privileges without the code
test. I'm not talking about making them to general.

Don't worry this is going to be reviewed legally very soon.

--
The Radio Page Ham, Police Scanner, Shortwave and more.
http://www.kilowatt-radio.org/