Old July 26th 03, 12:57 AM
Scott Unit 69

Why don't petition the FCC to ask them if techs can now
use the novice portion of 10 meters. When the official
R&O comes out stating that I can, I will be on as soon
as it's legal, not one minute sooner, unless I learn CW.

I'm going out to enjoy a Friday night. Hamfest on Sunday.
Troll your heart out, Keith from Newsguy, that removed
his email from his killerwatt-radio web site, put all kinds
of strange sh!t in his meta-tags, and just basically puts
the same BS on his web page as you see here. Save yourself
a trip, folks, don't click his link. His attitude matches
that of Stew's!!!