Old July 25th 03, 10:04 PM
IP Daily

"Skipp just had great Vietnamese food" wrote in
message ...
: IP Daily spade#abc.com wrote:
: Skipp, Landshark, and a few of the other turd burglars from the group

have
: a question for you regarding your changing of your name,nic email every
: post, god knows it bothers them when I do it.

And what would that question be..?

Why are you avoiding Kill files? if you change your nic he assumes you want
to avoid his killfile.

I try to supply contact information in most of my posts. I'm sure you're
also receiving a wall of spam every day, so why not have a little fun with
the automated web crawlers which cruise the net farming Email addresses.

I would like to think some of you laugh at the header information I
like to add in.

Same here.