Old July 27th 03, 03:44 AM
Mike Coslo

Kim W5TIT wrote:
"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

Kim W5TIT wrote:

Risky, yes, but only because one would not wish to be the acid test for
whether the argument would work or not in a court of law. But the

argument

you present above is very interesting and I'd find it very interesting

see presented and debated in a court of law...

Personally I *encourage* all those who think that they now have HF
privileges to hop on and start using what they think they have..

Let enough people know, and we (or you yourselves, since you're so sure)
can make recordings of your activity, then ship 'em off to Riley and get
his interpretation of the matter!

Have the courage of your convictions folks?

- Mike KB3EIA -

heh heh. I doubt it, Mike--but they'd be the ones to test the whole debate,
eh?

I wish they would test the system so much! There is so much more to
"rules" han just a verbatim translation. There is intent, and spirit.
Since there is always someone who likes to put a spin on the rules, ther
has to be constant interpretation of the same.

- Mike KB3EIA -