Old July 27th 03, 06:30 AM
gimmie freebie

Keith wrote in message ...
On 26 Jul 2003 04:25:19 GMT, Alun Palmer wrote:

A better idea than just operating. They might even agree, although I
wouldn't bank on it.

Another problem that was pointed out to me are people with disabilities.
According to the American with Disabilities Act the government can not
discriminate against disabled people .
Now that s25.5 is international law the government must now accommodate
disabled people and they must do it without reasonable delay.

Hey Keith may be you can help me. I have been diagnosed as a dyslexic
and have ADD. My disability prevents me from concentrating for more
than a few minutes so I can't take any code test or written test let
alone study for them.There must be some legal loophole or political
angle you can figure because there are millions of general public with
disabilities like me who want open access to the ham bands but the
government discriminates against us.Just because I have a disability
why should I be denied my right to operate ham? Maybe a protest or
something would help.Thanks for your help Keith keep up the good work.