Old July 27th 03, 10:46 PM
Dave or Debby

The Bible says that we WILL tread on SERPENTS !
Why should I not post here? Is my CB shop ownership and technician 1 man
operation for 24 + years non-modulation kit installing supertech make me
inexperienced to post here, OR is you a commie liberal from da LEFT coast ?
!
Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"serpent" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:01:57 -0400, "Dave or Debby"
wrote:

Yep, I is. Bin busy, bin off pooter because of viruses. Virus makein'
GEEKS WILL NOT see the Kingdom of GOD !
I believe they will go to the analog LAKE of FIRE unless they REPENT and
believe THE Gospel (good news about Jesus Christ)!
4-10 and AIN'T NO DOUBT !

Who cares? Go find yourself more virus's so you won't be posting
here.