Old July 28th 03, 03:09 AM
serpent

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:46:54 -0400, "Dave or Debby"
wrote:

The Bible says that we WILL tread on SERPENTS !
Why should I not post here? Is my CB shop ownership and technician 1 man
operation for 24 + years non-modulation kit installing supertech make me
inexperienced to post here, OR is you a commie liberal from da LEFT coast ?
!
Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you an ignorant commie that can't spell or use correct grammar?
Post in one of the chinese groups, where your use of english would fit
right in.

"serpent" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:01:57 -0400, "Dave or Debby"
wrote:

Yep, I is. Bin busy, bin off pooter because of viruses. Virus makein'
GEEKS WILL NOT see the Kingdom of GOD !
I believe they will go to the analog LAKE of FIRE unless they REPENT and
believe THE Gospel (good news about Jesus Christ)!
4-10 and AIN'T NO DOUBT !

Who cares? Go find yourself more virus's so you won't be posting
here.