Old July 28th 03, 08:13 PM
Keith

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 17:53:45 GMT, "Phil Kane"
wrote:

You must really enjoy playing wannabe lawyer --- and missing the
target. The issue of code and the ADA was hashed out by the FCC
several years ago. Nothing changed.

Phil from now on I will refer to you as Prince Jr.

Listen Prince Jr., I can discuss anything regarding US law and express my
opinions. Just because you are ARRL lawyer trying to force morse code down the
throats of the disabled and helped destroy Amateur radio by keeping it a elite
club doesn't mean I shouldn't voice my opinion. I have never said I was a
lawyer or even a wannabe lawyer, good god I bet you are proud of your pals that
are going after ten year old children trading muppet songs on the Internet.
The reason disability recognition didn't change was because there was a
international agreement that stopped the disabled who could not receive code
from being exempt. Now that the international regulation has been changed to
delete mandatory morse code proficiency the disabled should be provided a
exemption promptly. (That is my opinion, is that OK Prince Jr?)
Is it ok if I express my opinion Prince Jr? Or are you like the morons sending
me carbon copies of complaints they are sending to Hollingsworth AKA "Prince"
for daring to tell the FCC and the ARRL they are bone heads that have destroyed
Amateur radio for selfish reasons.
I mean I'm not the only person that thinks this about the ARRL, FCC and the
morse code lunatics that have kept the ranks of ham radio so small it is ripe
for the pickings by the commercial entities. The utilities will destroy HF with
BPL and the rest of 50 Mhz and up bands that are worth billions of dollars will
be sliced up in short order.
All this time I was praying the ARRL and FCC would come around and I was a
sucker to be a ARRL member for all those years. Then when it is time to dump
the code the crazed bunch of "morse code or death" bunch sneak one in the back
door. Now the cocksuckers want to drag out the death of morse code requirements
for years.
Who the hell was the ARRL board and staff saving the bands for? It certainly
isn't for the average American citizen to become a ham radio operator. If you
listen to ten meters it appears the truck drivers are now taking it over, so
thank the ARRL and FCC for that.
Thanks for sharing Prince Jr. I hope it was OK for this ham radio operator of
twenty years to express his opinion. Should I include a legal disclaimer on all
my post from now on? I hope you will not report me to the Oregon Bar
Association.

--
The Radio Page Ham, Police Scanner, Shortwave and more.
http://www.kilowatt-radio.org/