Old July 29th 03, 02:02 AM

I asked why it seemed so fast. I was told by the VE that he gives all
code test at least 13 words per minute if not faster.....

I have sent out a couple of e-mails requesting imformation of how tests
are given ie, speed and if fonsworth method was used. I do not wnat to
know the test iteslf as that would defeat the purpose of the testing
session. I have yet to receive an answer from any VE...

All I ask for is to know what speed I need to be studying as it all
sounds different to me at each speed....

Not trying to be a smart ass here...but...how do you know it was 13 if you
say you can't copy 13???. Could it be he was sending the characters fast
and making the spacing long. I.E. Farnsworth method, which is the
recomended way to conduct a test?

If you want to quit. Thats your choice. I would suggest you go to a
different test place with different folks instead.

Dan/W4NTI