Old July 29th 03, 01:16 PM
Scottiekins is an ass rimming queer!

Default Faggotboy Chukkee-Sukkie claims to be a Christian! HAHAHAHAH!!

Religion is for sissies. Chukkee is a sissy.

A sissy who lies about his job, gang-member status, gun ownership, and
really about everything is his miserable, faggot retard life.

A sissy who threatens people with physical harm, but is a whining
little **** when confronted.

Chukkee sukkee is a sissy!!!

Stevewinterisaputz wrote in message . ..
Dave!

I'd been wondering where you been.....

I've got a web site up, that I think you'd enjoy.

I hope the the dickens your on "Broadband", other wise the Music will
be broken up.... two of them to look at...

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/k8cpa

also, you'll like:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/k8cpa/jesusstuff.html

These pages require I.E. If your running netscrape, they won't appear
properly... but netscrape stinks anyhow!

LOL!

enjoy dave...

-Chuck

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 15:19:16 -0400, "Dave or Debby"
was blabbling:

...NewsGroopies:
...I is back, but not fow long.
...I bin busy.
...I bin gone.
...I ain't bin on pooter.
...I bin more analog.
...I ain't bin Laden
...he's da CIA's man!
...CB Radio is still goin' strong,
...commin' in to travelin' season for 4 wheelers.
...Got a call a while back from 4 wheelers wanting communication
...on da road,
...gave dem a price on CB's,
...I think dey made mistake of getting handhelds or FRS,
...Truckers ain't on channel 19 of FRS,
...CB Radio IS the only way to go when travelling,
...on da big road or little road,
...Den YOU be DA MAN,
...When you travel in style with your CB,
...Avoiding traffic jam up's in every BIG city & da sticks!
...http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
...-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----