Old July 29th 03, 06:54 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Scott=A0Unit=A069)
=A0=A0 You must realize the difference on 19 from city, when I am, to
country. Once you get out about 20 miles, 19 is a whole different
ballgame.
Here, it is used by the radio rambos, the CB equivalent of trolls. They
all pop out at rush hour and prevent the drivers from passing
information. They even think it's funny. 19 doesn't work here.
_

I'm hip,,some places it's dea..I'm also aware of the rush hour radio
runners....but heck, certain freqs on 2 meter are the same way.
DX is running,,,,heard Southern MD a few minutes ago way down
low.....now listening on 38 LSB.