Old July 29th 03, 10:47 PM
Cool Breeze

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

_
hey look twistie .......its aaaron h voobner..........hey numbnutts i
thought you were supposed to move to europe.....

I thought I was aaaron h voobner?

One can see how you would believe such, but alas, you're nothing more
than a poor imitation. One understands your repeated need to be
another,,,,,you've already destroyed your reputation, name and
call.,,pretending tobe another is al you have left, nothing more.,,LOL.

DickFace, I never said nor ever attempted to be aaron voobner, your heathen
from the NG who have no clue bestowed that honor upon me.