Old July 30th 03, 01:25 AM
Jim Hampton

Hmmm .... what ever wattage with no modulation requires an ac (audio) signal
with a peak voltage sufficient to exactly cancel the DC voltage on negative
peaks. That implies twice the supply voltage on positive peaks. Now power
happens to equal voltage *squared* divided by resistance. The resistance is
the same, the voltage is doubled, and the power goes up to a peak of 4 times
the unmodulated carrier. Now, exactly what do you think four times two
hundred equals? Now who needs to get their facts straight?

Jim (PG-GB-05180 former P1-20-8249)

"Ninjaman808" wrote in message
om...
Yeah what he said Dumbass,.,,,,

I think you talk too much without learning your facts... local talkin
mud-ducks like you can shampoo my crotch....

---