Old August 4th 03, 04:48 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Leland=A0C.=A0Scott)
wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
wrote in
message
Hey Leland, good pic of doug..eh?

Ah, well it doesn't really look much like him

really. I have met him a few times at Hamfests
so I know what he looks like. I also found out

he doesn't spend much time on this news

group any more. He's in business with a

buddy of his making antennas. From what he

says they seem to be doing rather well at it

which doesn't leave him much time for playing

on the computer.

Hmm.. So if this isn't him posting, is it you?

Well if they were wearing a "jock-strap" and

talking to "saucer-men" on their cereal-box

Star-Trek communicator I could suggest

somebody that most on the group would

know. 8-))

--

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

Hell, lelnad, the entire group would know since you and Sparkles are the
only ones with a fond propensity of speaking of mens genital
wear....LOL. No others share your warped homosexual fetish. Speaking of,
you AKC parasites all keep close contact, what happened to the dear old
unkempt boy? I miss his thoughtful wit.....