Old August 4th 03, 07:05 PM
Scott Unit 69

LOL.! Count the number of six meter enthusiasts (after all, he tries to
make six meter antennas) and do the math. Even if he sold an antenna to
every 6 meter fan in the country, he would have caught up by now and had
plenty of free time.....You always try way too hard and end up going
overboard and eating big crow..LOL. Between his BOOMing (hyuk hyuk)
antenna business, and your self-professed 120G+ per year, you each
should be able to afford to locate a decent Elmer.

Six meters is booming over here. Everyone wants to get on six. I've
already cut down an old 1/4 wave SS whip. Another tailgate fest this
weekend, maybe I'll find a 5054 for a good price. There are nets on
the local 6 meter repeaters. I can hear them on a scanner. :

I still leave my CB on, but there is no one on it. They are all on 2,
except for 3 or 4 that can't make the cut. One guy always uses his
box and can't hear me because I only use the preamp. Oh well, I'd
have to clarify his cheesy Galaxy anyway...

Taking a break from making an online newsletter, listing club meetings,
hamfests, nets and other relevant info for the local ham community. I
hear many on the air nets giving information. I'm trying to gather it
all in one place for easy browsing.

Anyone that I know may email me for it's location.