Old August 8th 03, 07:00 PM
West Coast Radio

Default Export and Domestic Radio Repair AM/FM/SSB

I have been doing CB Radio Repair for over 20 years now for a group of
local operators and decided to go bigger than the group. So here I am.

I will repair your Export or Domestic AM/FM, AM/FM/SSB or AM/SSB Base
or Mobile for a flat $45 or less + shipping. I also take trade-ins as
well. Send me 2 radios like a Galaxy DX-88 and a Cobra 148 GTL and I
will fix the Galaxy DX-88 for FREE. 3 Radios gets you free return
shipping. Radios must be complete. If you trade in a non complete
radio, I will give you a discount of 10% or more depending on the
condition and how complete it is.

I will also fix the more popular 40 Channel AM only rigs like Cobra
29LTD, Uniden PC66 etc...

Fore more info or questions E-Mail me at:

Remove the "no-spam" from the e-mail address.

Or Call:

West Coast Radio
P.O. Box 253\111 E. Buell st.
Montague, CA. 96064
(530) 459-3779

TIP #29: Do not waste your time calling about radios you can buy new
for 25.99 at WalMart. They are not worth fixing when you can buy a new
one for the same price and have an extra mic and bracket from the old
one.