Old August 12th 03, 07:26 AM
Brainbuster

West Coast Radio wrote in message
I have been doing CB Radio Repair for over 20 years now for a group of
local operators and decided to go bigger than the group. So here I am.

I will repair your Export or Domestic AM/FM, AM/FM/SSB or AM/SSB Base
or Mobile for a flat $45 or less + shipping.

Can you fix the attached radio... and e-mail it back to me?
Thanks.

TIP #29: Do not waste your time calling about radios you can buy new
for 25.99 at WalMart. They are not worth fixing when you can buy a new
one for the same price and have an extra mic and bracket from the old
one.

I have known people to turn up with equipment for repair and say, "If it
costs more than a fiver, don't bother".
I just tell them to take it back with them, the parts will most likely cost
more than that.
Even with videos, some say things like, "If it costs more than a a tenner,
don't bother... I can get my Uncle John to do it for less". So I tell them
to just take it to their Uncle John... if he can get the service kit (belts,
idler, etc) for that, then he is welcome to the job.

I'll bet that none of them would work for nothing.

Regards,

Peter.