Old August 12th 03, 07:26 AM
Brainbuster

jim wrote in message

most of the people on this board dont have a clue as to who beckam is.

I would think that many do... he is one of the more famous Brits, as is his
wife (she is the one with less make-up on). Although Soccer does not get
the following there that some of your other sports do.
I heard about his shopping trips in America, where he expected stores to
close to other people while he did his shopping in them.

he wont be missed at OT. go utd.

He is missed by some of the fans, and his new team may find extra support
now from the UK fans.
Hey, United's new keeper did well on Sunday... they beat Arsenal.

Regards,

Peter.