Old August 13th 03, 12:30 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Twistedhed" wrote in
message

on.webtv.net...
illustrates your long standing thirst for power

and control
that you have never been able to manage..it's

part of what ails you and
is partly responsible for your ever-present and

misdirected anger.

You really are a sick puppy. Sounds just like you
too. If you weren't such a yo-yo nobody would
bother to make sport of you by creating a web site
devoted to your silly self. I can't think of
anybody as dumb as you to openly write about
having a "jockstrap" collection, QSL'ing with
"saucer men" and admitting to being a news group
"Troll" on top of it all.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU
Subject: More Twistedhed's Blathering
Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Author: (Twistedhed)
Date: 2001-03-26 17:20:06 PST

in

nice forgery Dougie but the headers don't lie.
Undoubtedly you don't understand how the Usenet
works so I will explain it to you, my anonymous
acolyte
what do you know of my life? The jockstrap you

sent
in the mail is a trophy of your docile worship of
me and it hangs proudly above my mantle
I will never cease pirate CB activity as long as

it irks
you or someone like you. However, as a

consolation
and to ease your suffering, I will stay within

the
confines of the freeband for now. The saucer men

tell
me I have a good signal in the pile

=====================================

From: