Old August 15th 03, 10:31 PM
Jim Hampton

Twist,

You'd better watch out. I'm not worried about that little 2 watt radio
you've got; I have it on record that your fishing line is reflecting
sunlight and causing solar flares. I've got to find the link to the John
Birch Society as well - you are so dangerous

BTW, you should borrow that battery pack on the rig I've been using the past
few weeks. That Hyster model has a 40 volt DC pack rated at 1,200 AMP
hours! Initial charge from a half-discharged pack runs around 180 amps!

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
LOL....hahah..whatcha gonna do? Tell the FCC that "Twistedhed" has
embarrassed you to no end by pointing out your incompetence,
illegalitites and hypocrisy on usenet? Haha...,,ask for field agent
Bronson Steele when you call the Tampa office. Lelnad mad! LOL!

---