Old August 15th 03, 10:31 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Jim=A0Hampton)
Tampa? Twist, I'll have to look ya up the next

time I'm down in that neck of the woods

(parents live in Sun City Center and I used to

vacation in the Tampa/St. Pete area).

73 from Rochester, NY

Jim

Ahh yes, Sun City, the "other" retirement haven. Gimme a holler next
time you're heading south. There's still a few decent fishing spots
around St. Pete, but urban sprawl has ruined much of that area. I won't
dare post the places where us crackers vacation in our own state,,but if
ya' budget a free day or so, I'd definitely be inclined to share some of
them with ya' when ya' come around.

ps - get yourself a collinear (a couple of

wavelengths suspended from a weather

balloon over that water should really do the

trick! LOL)

_
Way down by the docks of the city
there was an old salt that was talking that language some time ago. My
favorite army-surplus store went out of business a while back. Shopping
from a catalog or online just ain't the same. We thought about renting
one of the beach skycruisers (basically a motorized go-cart with a
para-sail behind it) and sending someone up with an antron,,,but he'd
have to go in circles,,I don't think those things can hover, but man can
they get some sky.