Old August 16th 03, 02:23 AM
Twistedhed

From: (Jim=A0Hampton)
Twist,
You'd better watch out. I'm not worried about that little 2 watt radio
you've got; I have it on record that your fishing line is reflecting
sunlight and causing solar flares. I've got to find the link to the John
Birch Society as well - you are so dangerous
BTW, you should borrow that battery pack on the rig I've been using the
past few weeks. That Hyster model has a 40 volt DC pack rated at 1,200
AMP hours! Initial charge from a half-discharged pack runs around 180
amps!
73 from Rochester, NY
Jim
_
I have it on record that a certain fish is beside himself over being
taped on a frequency where he shouldn't have been.
As far as the line, I'm messing around with a new type of fire line.
Now if only that pack could be waterproofed...