Old August 16th 03, 03:06 AM
Twistedhed

From: (anonymous=A0acolyte)
(gw) wrote:
(anonymous acolyte) wrote in message
om...
(gw) wrote in message
. com...
(anonymous acolyte) wrote in message
. com...
Call the Tampa FCC office and complain.

hed/

yip, yip, yahoo........two freekin members and

one

post........boy

that group is going to be a barnburner isn't it??

geez, i wonder

who

the two members are.....
_
part of the plan is to move personnel from one
site to another periodically.....you freekin

idiot......

ve/

Tee-hee,,,you were forced into a plan....I Twisted your right
arm,,,,,,by the way, have you noticed it's considerably shorter than
your other arm?

_
what??? move personnel from one place to

another....oh ok....that's

the plan huh??? you really need to get a

life...........you most

definitely have way too much time on your

hands..........

we have all the time in the word......

Nah,,unless Lelnad was lying again about 150 G a year from his 56 hour
plus work week...but who would lie about such a thing? Perhaps an
under-achiever?

all it takes

is a few FCC complaints.....

_

LOL...

,,,,,"Mr. FCC,,this guy on usenet

is,,,,is,,,,well,,,,,,he,,,,,,,,,I think,,,,,,,he talks

skip,,,,,,says he does anyways,,,,,,,,,,heres his

email,,,,,,,,,and I heard his handle on the

freeband,,,,,enclosed is the tape of my

broth.....er, uh, I mean....of

"TWISTEDHED" saying

"This is Twistedhed getting down in the

sandpile"......so you see.....proof!

..
_

3 strikes and he's

OUT....

Not at all....but then again, I'm not as intimately
familiar with being a defendant as you aptly demonstrate.

ve/

Met him in a club down in old so-ho, he drink girl champagne, says his
name is La-lelnad,,,,la-la-la-la Lelnad,,la-la-la-la-Lelnad!