Old August 17th 03, 03:17 PM
Cool Breeze

yOU SELL bULLDOG METERS SO WHY WOULD YOU NEED ANOTHER BIRD METER? yOUR
LIEING cARL.

"The2x4" wrote in message

"HENDERSON928" wrote in message
You don't hav to put my auction down.,"THE GOLDEN RULE IS" If you don't

have
nothing nice to said "Don't Say Nothing."

That's your golden rule.........
The most effective is HE WHO HAS THE GOLD..............

I'm glad I noticed it. I'm glad I made others aware of a potentially
bad deal. I could use another Bird and started to bid on that one 'til I
"seen"
the red flags. Contradictary terms are RED flags. No picture is a RED

flag.
Check out the forums on eBay. See how simple deals turn into big

surprises.
I think the '43 is a mess and I'll not be the one to receive the delivery
SURPRISE!

The2x4