Old August 17th 03, 07:59 PM
anonymous acolyte

you did not print the full text, Snott.........

Scott Unit 69 wrote in message ...
To catch Twistedhed on the freeband and get him "FCC busted", we will need
to have solid evidence. One way is to photograph him on his boat with a telephoto
lens. At the same time a recording must be made of him illegally transmitting.
It may be difficult but it CAN be done.

If you have a boat and are in the Tampa Bay area, we need your help.

To Direction Find (DF) Twistedhed's illegal CB transmissions,
set your receiver for 27.555 and your GPS for these coordinates around Tampa Bay:

The Ice Box is a large area that starts about 8 Nautical miles west of Casey Key
and 10.11 miles at a 209° mc from New Pass. He is sometimes in this location.

Cuda Hole GPS: 2714.398 - 8245.326:
This ledge is called Table Rock and is one of many in the Cuda Hole area that he goes to
often.

Gully Loran C: 2715.002 - 8246.890:
Another large area with ledges he fishes at. A 259° mc for 10.29 miles out of New
Pass will put you in the area that Twistedhed frequents.

Swiss Cheese Loran C: 2712.031 - 8254.902:
This is a hard bottom area.
A 250° mc for 18 miles out of New Pass will get you started on locating him.

Old Barge GPS 2709.694 - 8253.053:
The Old barge is very old and in 80' feet of water. A 249.6° mc for 17.69 miles
from the New Pass sea marker is the Rang & Bearing. This is a Twistedhed favorite.

Point of Rocks GPS 2714.224 - 8231.829:
Warning, this place has large rock just under the waters surface for some ways out
from the beach. Be careful, Twisty may try and run you aground if you get too close.