Old August 19th 03, 07:01 PM
Twistedhed

From: (NAL=A0TWISTEDHED)
(Twistedhed) wrote in message
,,,again,,I violate one single rule selectively,,the DX rule.

Wrong. You bootleg on "freeband"

frequencies. Too bad the truth wont go away

huh twisty.

The truth has always been my friend,,,,look at to what depths it has
reduced you to posting. Truth, is Hall makes posts concerning minors and
how he gets his jollies listenting to them talk about sex. Truth, is how
you defend such actions.
Truth, is Lelnad forging many of us and getting caught and having his
accesses yanked over and over. Truth is Leland telling the world how the
FCC was wrong and how he was right concerning N8WWM jamming repeaters.
Truth =3D Geogre is insane, Lelnad is madd, and Hall is a hypocrite.
Very simple.