Old August 19th 03, 07:20 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Cool=A0Breeze)
"NAL TWISTEDHED" wrote in message
om...
(Twistedhed) wrote in message
,,,again,,I violate one single rule selectively,,the DX rule.

Wrong. You bootleg on "freeband" frequencies. Too bad the truth wont go
away huh twisty.
_
Plus he uses an illegal radio to talk thier so his
attempt to lie is once again brought to light.

LOL,,yea,,,my ten-tec is really illegal,,not. I own many radios. Unlike
yourself, because I mention a single brand, doesn't mean it's all I have
or use, but attempted education of an insane person is useless. But
let's run with that, Geogre,,,,my Galaxy freeband activity is so much
worse than N3CVj's admitted fetish listening illegally to cordless phone
conversations of underage teeney-bopper girls talking about their sexual
experiences to each other...yes, Geogre,,,,,you indeed claimed birds of
a feather flock together,,,and your continued attempted persecution
(self-admitted with your choice of word concerning me getting "hits") of
another for freebanding on a galaxy radio while defending and condoning
acts that reek of pedophilia is what we are beginning to expect from
yourself, Geogre, Go on,,tell me how bad my acts are in comparison to
this lid,,or to KC8LDO's utilizing the ARRL in his sig while abusing the
ARRL's observer program to harass cbers that he has severe personal
problems with and who illustrate his deficit in communications.
Lastly,,your preference at holding freebanding barefoot skip as an act
worse than N3CVJ's shared sexual deviations, coupled with your own use
of seual connotations as frequent insult, illustrates you aren't all
that far off from him.