Old August 19th 03, 07:11 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Cool=A0Breeze)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
ANd WA3MOJ,,well,,,,,Geogre can not be taken serious about anything. AS
Dick said,,"He's simply insane"

**** you and **** Dick McCollum,

Not me,, friend. I'm heterosexual, and if you attempt it witt Dick,
you're homosexual and a necrophiliac. Ring "jock" through google in
rec.radio.cb and note that it comes up only in KC8LDO's posts,,.the
nocode fixated on mens testicular wear in a radio group and who
represents the ARRL,,,LOL,,,,,,he may accept your offer.

I wish it was you instead of him pushing up

daiseys

LOL...that's no surprise..you have been beside yourself and haven't had
a clue since I have been pointing out your self-contradictions and
unfounded attacks full of colorful obscenity.
_
,but Geogre and Lelnad don't live where at the addy they supplied the
FCC. I understand it may take several months, but the database is being
looked at.

Really? And you know this how?

Same way you claim firsthand knowledge of ARRL represenative KC8LDO
screwing up the group,

Please tell me where I live jitlip?

You make the incorrect assumption I somehow care.

Ohhh shucks we will have to wait several

months?

(shrug) Depends what Riley decides to do. He may brush it aside. He
mayjust send you a letter, but I think he was advised, as a federal
agency, to check with another federal agency where your monthly
disability checks go,,,,,chances are the address they are mailed to is
your real address

LOL yeah ok

=A0

Who's laughing now? LOL...

=A0Let's see,,I am on the same ISP,,,
So am I dick face

You lost web2news same day Lelnad did. You going to deny it, Geogre?

you are not.
*********
Another lie on your part

The lies were initiated by yourself, the moment you became nervous. You
alluded to how quiet it has been over the weekend, when the weekend
conssted of nothing but posts by yourself full of cursing and posts by
Lelnad that a chimp would have written better.