Old August 20th 03, 01:51 PM
Landshark

"Hypocrite Frank wrote" (Chuckle)

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
In , "Brainbuster"
wrote:

snip
you limey troll

You are the one who's only purpose here is to wind people up.

He does a good job of winding -you- up.

Your posts consist of either...
or
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/getridoftwistedhed/
or
http://www.geocities.com/twistyisillegal/

Have a hard on for "Twisty"... huh.

Have a hard on for "George"... huh.

And you call those who will actually post helpful messages a "Troll".

Hypocrite Landshark does it all the time. So why criticize "George"?

If you don't like the topic of this group, you know where the door is...
feel free to use it.
Oh, and take Socko with you.

If you don't like the people of this group, you know where the door is...
feel free to use it.
Oh, and keep your prime minister to yourself -- we have enough homocidal
politians in this country.

Why Thank you Frank for confirming that it's George.
No where in this thread did he say it was George, nor
did his name ever get mentioned by BrainBuster. Only
Anonymous whatever he wants to call himself was responded
to, so since you have just confirmed what everyone else
already knew that George is that person, is posting via AOL and doing all this BS, Thanks!!!!!
It had looked as though things had died down a bit. I would click on the group, it would say
20 then show maybe 15
posts, so I figured that you could be pulled out of the file,
but I was wrong.
Please spew your normal BS, it does seem to
make people laugh, you are a funny person G
Ciao and thanks again for confirming George's
AOL account and his constant trolling.

Landshark

--
The happy people are those who are producing something;
the bored people are those who are consuming much and