Old August 20th 03, 03:21 PM
Twistedhed

From: ojunk (OZARK333)
From:
(Twistedhed)
These guys haven't seen anything but filthy rivers

Hey Twisted, if they want to pay for the trip

LOL,,,,,these challenged lids can't even pay attention.

will gladly come down to Florida and look for

you.

PS....what kinda rod and reel should i bring?!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa! Road trip !!!!!!!!!!

"Got RF?"

Doggone,,,,..if ya' got freshwater gear, bring it,,,,we have some
world-record Bass Lakes,,,,,,check out Lake Okeechobee on the or Lake
Tarpon on the net. I've always had an open-door policy to all on
rec.radio.cb,,only some would rather stand in a dark room with their
eyes closed and complain they can't see anything...you know the
type,,the reactive ones who have fantasies concerning what they would do
if they had a life....LOL!