Old August 22nd 03, 01:55 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Brainbuster)
Cool Breeze wrote in message ...
=A0=A0=A0=A0tell him he is killfiled
Hahahahahahahahahaha... bonk.

Georgina using a killfile?

.If he starts putting everyone who disagrees

with him in there, he will soon run out of

people to whine at.

Which is why he talks to himself, posts to himself, denies it, and must
be reminded with his own words and posts. Wait a second, I juts
described the pattern of the Voobs gang..LOL.

Let's face it, they never get a real conversation
going.

The time I agree with Sir Sparkalot, he goes

quiet. The next I hear from

him, he is starting an argument with me.

They just cannot handle normal interaction

between human beings... it has to

be an argument.

Communication deficits run amok, causing incredibly low-self-esteem and
extermely high levels of self-loathing and frustration.