Old August 22nd 03, 02:25 PM
Twistedhed

Default TAMPA BAY RADIO PIRATE SEARCH- 8/23-8/24- FINAL INSTRUCTIONS

From: (George=A0Is=A0Innocent)

LOL,,,there are posts from years past with a similar return addy name
) hahahahhahaahahhahaahha! Poor lid.

If you only knew you would have a clue,

And if you had a brain, you;d be dangerous.

.dickslap.

No thank you. You need to realize you should locate an apropriate group
for your homosexual laden remarks and invitations. This is about cb
radio and anything we feel relates to such. Your homosexuality is
neither pertinent nor desired in this group. Now, try to remain on topic
afore you lose another access.

aaron is not dwight but he is the mastermind

behind every thing that is tieing Twistsy in

knots he is operating behind the scenes.

Causing "problems" that only you seem to be able to describe, locate, or
be aware of..LOL.

I dont need to be involved just sit back and

laugh watching him make you guys dance

You're being played like a cheap-ass fiddle. You have been forced to
"dance" from yahoo account to yahoo account on practically a daily
basis. Ironic you ca't obey rules and regulations,,it's what makes you
such a lying hypcocrite,,,LOL. Continue to make "us" dance, please.
We'll let you know when you're allowed to sit down.